Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Sling Miracle


So, today has been kind of nuts. She is eating like crazy, I'm eating like crazy, and she seems to be getting bigger...the bad news is that she wakes up every 3 hours like clockwork and it takes forever to feed her...and when she's done, she gets hungry again in half an hour. Isn't that only supposed to happen with Chinese food?

So, after much fretting in the vibrating chair, I put her in a sling and she has been happy and making tiny, cute, non-hunger-related sounds for the past 2 hours. Sweeeeeet relief. Is it wrong to go to the bathroom wearing your baby, cause I totally did.

3 comments:

Laura Nolan said...

Not any more wrong than having Watts sit in my lap when I pee...if it's wrong, get me a full-time nanny and I'll stop.

librarymeow said...

Not only is it not wrong, it's necessary...unless you want to start wearing diapers too!

Miss Kathy said...

As the token baby-free friend, even I don't think it's wrong!