Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Crabby Cure


First things first: this might be my favorite picture of Z ever. But secondly, I would like to report that the Moby Wrap is the most miraculous piece of overpriced, organic, stretchy material. After a long day of 5 min cycles of wailing and general tetchiness, I stuffed her into the carseat and took her to the park, where this nice woman from the Durham Mother's listserv met me to sell me the wrap. I had considered not buying the thing, but boy howdy, that was probably the best $$ I've spent in recent years. I spent the rest of the day working and seeing that beautiful face in the picture. I've tried it in a few venues so far. At Whole Foods...she was irristable to old women. At the Christmas tree farm, she was warm, but then her nose turned red. I'll have to work on that.

2 comments:

librarymeow said...

I heartily agree -- the Moby Wrap is a lifesaver! Sweet sweet photo!

Unknown said...

Oh she looks so sweet!!! So glad for both of you that you found that wrap!